We know you had your pointer finger pointing at the back of your throat before you got to this sentence – just thinking about a website design experience makes most people gag. At SupportWerx, we have very specific beliefs about website design.
- Your website should be your own – you should never be tied to one company to maintain it or continue its development.
- You should choose your platform based on what is best for you. At SupportWerx, we design and manage sites in WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
- You should be able to add graphics and information without a web designer’s assistance. Even if you don’t want to do it, your website should be easy enough so that you can do it.
- It should be affordable to create and modular in construction so that you can add on to your site as your budget allows.
- It should be based in technology that is free or very low cost, will continue to develop and improve so you can take advantage of the improvements, and can scale along with your company so you never have to create a new website ever again.
- It should be technology that supports design/style change, updates, and refreshing without having to re-do the entire site.
- It should be supported by an international community of support people and developers, so no matter where you look you can find support staff to pick up where your last support staff left off.
For these reasons, we design and support websites in Joomla, WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento. These low cost and/or open source technologies meet the requirements listed above. With them, you get a fantastic website for a modest price, along with the confidence that this is the last website you will ever have to build.
Website evolution, here you come.